Learn About Us@headingTag>
At Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery of Central Pennsylvania, Dr. Theodore T. Foley and his team of caring professionals do everything they can to not only meet, but exceed every patient’s expectations. Dr. Foley is a compassionate, board-certified Plastic Surgeon, who is proud to have medical privileges at four prestigious hospitals in the area where he performs reconstructive and plastic surgery procedures. With Dr. Foley’s precise set of skills and training, he utilizes the most innovative techniques to provide patients with the best results possible. Our office also boasts high-end technology that allows us to offer patients a wide variety of noninvasive, minor procedures in the convenience of our office. We specialize in body sculpting and aesthetic treatments, utilizing the latest technologies such as UltraShape Power and the VelaShape III. Dr. Foley and our staff invite you to learn more about our practice and how we can help make your cosmetic dreams a reality.
Our practice provides patients with excellent surgical care founded in knowledge and experience and given with great compassion. We treat each patient as a precious pearl to cultivate to the highest form of transcendent beauty. Whether your needs be reconstructive or cosmetic, our practice will provide you with the highest quality of surgical care with sensitivity and respect.
Contact us Today Multiple Benefits of Our Practice…
- Excellent cosmetic results for all patients
- Short scheduling time: usually patients can be seen within 2 weeks
- Great ER alternative: we try very hard to fit-into office schedule emergent laceration repair (no ER wait times & benefit of cosmetic closures)
- Acceptance of all major insurances
- In-office surgeries: Most skin lesions removed in office with no need for general anesthesia. This is especially good for patients with cardiac and pulmonary problems.
- Excellent dermatology alternative: We can perform skin checks and biopsy of skin lesions without the long wait times to get in to see a dermatologist.
- Procedures: We perform all cosmetic procedures and most reconstructive procedures; see Face, Breast, Body, Hand & Skin procedural descriptions.
- Multiple hospital affiliations: West Shore Hospital, Harrisburg Hospital, Community General Hospital, and West Shore Surgery Center.
- Provide care for all age groups
Excellence in wound care: We are experts in wound healing; non-healing wounds are our specialty.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.