At Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery of Central Pennsylvania in Camp Hill, PA, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Theodore T. Foley offers Juvéderm injectable dermal treatments to significantly reduce wrinkles and restore volume in different areas of the face. Juvéderm is an FDA-approved facial filler that consists of hyaluronic acid, a substance that naturally exists in the human body. Juvéderm can last up to one year so you can enjoy longer-lasting results compared to other dermal fillers. The results produce a natural, soft, and full appearance that shaves off years your appearance. Typically, patients are over the age of 35, but anyone over the age of 21 can undergo this procedure to improve smiles lines, forehead wrinkles, and unsightly creases, as well as add volume to the lips and cheeks.
Individuals who are seeking to treat wrinkles without having to undergo surgery, are usually good candidates for Juvéderm. Depending on how deep and how many wrinkles are being treated typically determines the filler product, but Juvéderm works good in patients who wish to improve moderate facial lines or augment the lips. Those with deeper lines and creases may be better suited for thicker filler material.
Juvéderm Family Products@headingTag>
Juvéderm has a group of fantastic injectables that are each designed to do their own special area of the face and are formulated at different strengths and consistencies. Learn more about the different types of Juvéderm:
- Juvéderm XC: Juvéderm XC has a gel consistency that works beautifully on your moderate to severe folds in the nasolabial area and facial wrinkles.
- Juvéderm Ultra & Ultra Plus: For 12 months, Juvéderm Ultra & Ultra Plus injections can augment your lips and perioral area.
- Volbella: Volbella is a popular injectable used to augment the lips and smooth the wrinkles in the area around the mouth. It creates a softer look around the mouth while at the same time improving overall lip volume and fullness.
- Vollure: Vollure can be injected in your moderate to severe parentheses lines to smooth the area around the mouth and nose for needed volume to enhance your appearance for about 18 months.
- Voluma: Voluma is a newer product of Juvéderm that is generally used in the cheek area. It has been proven to create a natural “lifted” appearance to your cheeks that can shave off years of your age. This injection is a great alternative to cheek implants or a surgical facelift. Once injected, the cheeks appear fuller, lifted, and younger looking. Results produce a smooth, youthful contour and have been known to last up to 2 years.
"Best plastic surgeon in the area! After exploring several options, I chose Dr. Foley because he was very qualified and knowledgeable. He was caring, professional and did a great job. He talked me through the procedure step by step. His staff was amazing and caring as well. He made sure I was pain free the entire time and put me at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery."- Anonymous / Office Visit / Jun 28, 2017
"Dr. Foley is an excellent doctor. He tries to give you exactly what you want and provides you with what you need. He does it by listening to everything you say. You can definitely trust him."- M.N. / Google / Jul 01, 2019
"Amazing Experience - From the moment I made a simple phone call to see about the procedure I was interested in , I was treated with such patience, and kindness. The office staff are real gems. My consultation was fabulous Dr. Foley thoroughly explained the entire procedure to me. His bed side manor is superb. The day of surgery was so exciting, I can’t believe how smooth it went! He’s articulate and my abdominalplasty is living proof, I literally could not be any happier, he has changed my life completely!!"- C. / RealSelf / Apr 25, 2019
"Dr. Foley is very knowledgable and looks our for your best interest!"- C.Y. / Google / Apr 03, 2019
"I got referred to this doctor by a friend. I was very pleased with the staff and their professionalism. The doctor is very patient, he listens to your concerns and questions and answers them in a way that can be understood by just a regular person. I am going for a second procedure soon, my husband and I feel very confident in this place."- R.L. / Google / Feb 22, 2019
Juvéderm is an outpatient treatment typically administered right inside our office. Similar to other injection treatments, the injection sites will be marked on your face using a washable pen. The amount of Juvéderm administered is dependent upon the depth of the wrinkles and location areas. Some patients will need more or less of the product depending on the desired results. Typical treatments last approximately 30 minutes, but some can take up to an hour.
What to Expect@headingTag>
Patients should expect to see immediate results following their treatment. Juvéderm contains the anesthetic lidocaine, so patients should not experience discomfort, although there may be some redness at or around the injection sites after the treatment has been completed. The esthetician may gently rub the areas of the face to help the filler spread evenly and smoothly. Treatment is expected to last up to a year and many patients return after that time frame.
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Cost
- From $677
- Recovery Time
- 1-2 Days
Cost of Juvéderm@headingTag>
Price of Juvéderm varies depending on the area being treated and the Juvéderm product being used. Each price mentioned is for a single treatment. Some patients may need more product to attain the desired results.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC is useful for diminishing moderate facial wrinkles and enhancing lips and costs around $677/treatment.
- Juvéderm Volbella for full lips costs $400. This injectable can also be used under the eyes. If used to add volume under the eyes, the cost is around $970.
- Juvéderm Vollure, which is useful for more severe facial wrinkles costs $730.
- Voluma ranges on average from $1,600 to $2,400 depending on how much filler is needed to produce the desired results.
For more information on payment options at our practice, check out our payment options information page.
Schedule a Consult Today!@headingTag>
Juvéderm offers gorgeous results for patients seeking nonsurgical wrinkle treatment, as well as an easy way to enhance and augment the lips. If you are interested to learn more about how injectable fillers can help smoothen and erase years off of your face, please call our office today for more information.